About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T
We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?
This role is suitable also for internal candidates with implementation skills. (Implementation, Assurance, BVOIP teams)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• understands complex technical requirements and translate into working solution utilizing AT&T or 3rd party service portfolios
• is responsible for technical validation, preparation; has an in-depth knowledge of logical router configurations and both LAN and WAN routing as well as a understanding of the Managed Service offers
• acts as single point of technical contact for internal and external customers; provides support for escalated operational issues.
• is able to produce technical or process documentation pointing to design solutions or process improvements
• provides technical guidance / configuration notes to the downstream implementation teams
Key Competencies and Skills:
• hands on with LAN/WAN/routing protocols/QoS/troubleshooting/scripting
• Professional level of industrial certifications from one of the vendors - Cisco, Juniper, F5/Riverbed/Fortigate/Palo Alto products/technologies is advantage
• Cloud technologies and security services (Zscaler)
• VOIP or wireless knowledge is advantage
• overview or experience with NEXT-gen technologies like SDWAN (Velocloud, Viptela, Riverbed, FatPipe); SDN (NFV); NEXT-Gen Firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet) is welcomed
• user level skills on Linux, Unix & scripting (python, pearl) will be preferred
• well organized, detail oriented and flexible to help meet business requirements
• good communication (written and verbal) skills
• innovative with capability to adapt to new environments and drive changes successfully
• team player, analytical thinker & problem solver
Education and Qualifications:
• Engineering / Science Graduate
• previous experience as DTAC Engineer is advantage
Location: Bratislava OR Kosice, Slovakia
Working hours: EMEA (9.00am-5.30pm) with flexibility to work US EST hours
Salary: from 2240 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
Great job if you like the shifts and don't mind taking calls
Great benefits, 5 weeks training and ongoing training, mostly supportive managers, good facilities, competitive pay.
Shifts, mostly night shifts , some managers are more focused on targets than others so pressure can rise, no time between calls at busy times can be overwhelmingCurrent Employee - Customer Care Agent
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.