About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T
We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?
Work hours –Mo-Su 9:30am/10:30am – 6pm/7pm CET.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot EBS and Storage (SAN, NAS, Openstack) issues
• Interface with System Administration, Application Teams, and other IT Operations personnel on conference bridges to troubleshoot issues.
• Coordinate hardware maintenance with various vendors, technical teams and Tier 3 engineers
• Coordinate implementation of storage, SAN and EBS infrastructure changes
• Work with data center operations team to manage SAN fibre connections and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
• Provide outage analysis write-ups to management
Key Competencies and Skills:
• computer science background (University graduate) or self-student with very good IT skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
GOOD TO HAVE
• Use level experience in Unix like Systems
• background in Unix using the command line interface
• Experience with storage array provisioning with EMC, HDS, or HP technologies
• Storage area networking experience with Cisco switch director technologies
• Storage area networking experience with Brocade switch director technologies
• Strong written skills to communicate troubleshooting and resolution status in a storage operations environment
Education and Qualifications:
computer science background (University graduate) or self-student with very good IT skills
• High school diploma
• University degree is a plus
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Meal vouchers (in value of 90 CZK)
• Compensation for income loss due to sickness
• Advanced medical program
• Company risk life insurance
• Centre teambuilding events
Great job if you like the shifts and don't mind taking calls
Great benefits, 5 weeks training and ongoing training, mostly supportive managers, good facilities, competitive pay.
Shifts, mostly night shifts , some managers are more focused on targets than others so pressure can rise, no time between calls at busy times can be overwhelmingCurrent Employee - Customer Care Agent
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.