About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T
We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?
This role works heavily with the latest high availability, top-end performance hardware and also with Virtual Machines which allows ones career to develop with Cloud based solutions and develop skills for the technologies of tomorrow.
You will be responsible for installation, configuration and support of servers (physical and virtual) mainly on RedHat Linux platform in project based work regime.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and support of operating systems
- Provide troubleshooting and assistance to application teams
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Very good knowledge and at least 1 year of experience in system administration of Linux based OS including installation, system and storage configuration and patch administration.
- Experience with various server HW vendors (Dell, HP)
- Overall networking skills and knowledge
- Storage configuration – local (RAID configuration), NAS/SAN
- Good experience and knowledge of Virtualization technologies
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Experienced in working in projects
- Strong team player and eagerness to learn new technologies
Education and Qualifications:
Good to have:
- knowledge of High Availability Solutions – for example clustering
- Scripting knowledge (bash, perl, python, etc.)
- Knowledge of other operating systems advantage (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Windows)
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Compensation for income loss due to sickness
- Advanced medical program
- Company risk life insurance
- Centre teambuilding events plus
- Access to the company lab equipped with state-of-the-art devices
Great job if you like the shifts and don't mind taking calls
Great benefits, 5 weeks training and ongoing training, mostly supportive managers, good facilities, competitive pay.
Shifts, mostly night shifts , some managers are more focused on targets than others so pressure can rise, no time between calls at busy times can be overwhelmingCurrent Employee - Customer Care Agent
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.