About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T
We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides HR support and expertise to supervisors (local, remote) and employees in Czech Republic
- Acts as independent HR professional and advisor on the HR matters (e.g. working time scheduling, disciplinary issues, attendance and absences, benefit scheme, staffing decisions, policy and process reviews)
- Delivering HR presentations to management team as well as broader employee population
- Provides administrative support in HR areas (i.e. ad hoc reporting, in-country input for policies and procedures)
- Program development and local implementation execution
- Supports individual managerial needs as well as the overall organizational development activities
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Previous 1-3 years experience in HR area, preferably as HR operation specialist or HR generalist
- Strong working knowledge of the Czech labor code and supportive legislation
- Advanced knowledge of English – daily interaction on the business level (spoken, written);
- Fluent knowledge of Czech
- Prior experience in the International environment is an advantage
- Prior exposure to the Global corporate environment is a strong plus
- Strong professional communication and advanced presentation skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work in rapidly changing environment
Education and Qualifications:
- Secondary school education or University education in area of Law, Business Administration, Human resources is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Czech Labor code
- Advanced Excel knowledge
Great job if you like the shifts and don't mind taking calls
Great benefits, 5 weeks training and ongoing training, mostly supportive managers, good facilities, competitive pay.
Shifts, mostly night shifts , some managers are more focused on targets than others so pressure can rise, no time between calls at busy times can be overwhelmingCurrent Employee - Customer Care Agent
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.