About jobs in the Czech Republic at AT&T
We’re proud of our team in The Czech Republic. In fact some of our most complex challenges are tackled by our Brno team from around the globe. How? By delivering great service, coming up with new ideas and pushing the limits of technology. Are you in?
You will be required to work various shifts in order to cover 24/7 operation. Shifts will be assigned to you by your manager. It will be either 8hr (Mon – Fri) or 12 hr shifts (Mon – Sun), allowing for continuous periods of rest.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The engineer determines the issue, actions by engaging relevant party, keeps client updated till solution is provided. Builds up knowledge on Cisco / Juniper devices. Learns company’s procedures and their global customers. Once fully confident, troubleshooting, fixing faults, supporting global clients with various technical expertise comes in play.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities in tier 2:
• Support of Juniper based software defined proprietary multi-platform solution
• Direct customer and account team interface providing day to day network support
• Manage trouble investigation, isolation and steady state recovery
• Assists users to identify and solve complex connection/communication problems
• Workload breakdown: most of the incidents are related to high-end MPLS solutions at their edge (CE-PE), monitored proactively by an automated alerting system; along with that, also proprietary low-end VPN tunnelling solutions are supported, with a mixed reactive-proactive model
Key Competencies and Skills:
Technical Skills Profile:
• A Proven Background in Maintenance and/or Managed Service Sales within the Network arena
• Senior technical Position Experience
• Cisco CCNA/CCNP Qualified or relevant NOC experience of at least 1 year
• Advanced knowledge of Software defined networks (SDN), Frame Relay, Ethernet (MAN), ATM, IMA
• Expert in Problem resolution together with the knowledge of the back-up methods such as ISDN, iBGP, HSRP, VRRP), troubleshooting, routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP and EIGRP
• Knowledge of Windows, Unix. A Proven Experience with ticketing systems such as Remedy
• Knowledge of MPLS and QoS policing
Soft Skills Profile:
• A good team player with an ambition to learn new things.
• An experienced professional with high level communication and negotiation skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with the team, corporate customers of different technical expertise and all levels of management
• Ability to efficiently resolve customer’s problems and escalate further as per agreed service level agreements or to other 3rd party as necessary
• Professionalism at all times, assertiveness and accountability, good timekeeping, flexibility
• Ability to work well under pressure, set priorities and comfortable making decisions
Drive enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and self-motivation, respect for colleagues, desire to learn
Education and Qualifications:
CCNA level skills required
Great job if you like the shifts and don't mind taking calls
Great benefits, 5 weeks training and ongoing training, mostly supportive managers, good facilities, competitive pay.
Shifts, mostly night shifts , some managers are more focused on targets than others so pressure can rise, no time between calls at busy times can be overwhelmingCurrent Employee - Customer Care Agent
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.