What makes AT&T a global company? For starters, we support an impressive portfolio of large multi-nationals customers wherever they live and work. . We also have one of the largest networks ever created. Today, we’re bringing it all together with revolutionary devices and next generation services for U.S consumers and advanced communication, cloud application, and leading mobility solutions for business globally. Our collaborative approach to innovation is transforming what’s possible – in the home, in the car, and everywhere. With locations across the Asia Pacific, the Americas and EMEA, we’re the network of career possibilities that connects the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Deliver both high level and detailed/low level solution design artifacts that at a micro & macro level adhere to documented network design standards and are congruent with overall planned future state of the ICT environment and the client's needs. Deliver low level design artifacts to a level that can be used by the 'build' teams to successfully implement the solution.
2. Build strong working relationships with the customer, lead network architect, a substantial team of peer network design engineers and the account network ops/delivery team.
3. Strong awareness of the customers’ business and in-depth knowledge of the customer’s environment and support processes
4. Complying with engineering lifecycle processes.
5. Assisting operations team occasionally in case of high severity incidents
6. Support and assist the Team Technology Lead for documentation libraries for the area of your expertise
7. Lead a project from “design to build” lifecycle and able to manage clear communication with project management
8. Be self-motivated and able to work through any issues
Key Competencies and Skills:
7+ years’ experience in network solution design / engineering
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
A strong team player with a “Can do” attitude
Enterprise Routing & Switching (Cisco)
Firewalls equipment (Checkpoint, Palo Alto)
Switches (Cisco, HPN)
Load Balancing / Application Delivery Control (F5)
Education and Qualifications:
Required: CCNP or Equivalent, Bachelor of Science Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent certifications & industry experience.
Strongly Desired: CCIE R&S or Data Centre or Equivalent , F5-CTS, F5-CSE, CCSE
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.