You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded by others within the company as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas/methods. Usually works on complex problems or projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors. Regularly exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. Sometimes directs and supervises within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Provides mentoring and guidance to employees at lower job levels. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
• Should be a dynamic, analytical, proactive individual with excellent technical and communication skills. The individual will be responsible for delivering the design, implementation and configuration of large-scale network infrastructure, along with business responsibilities within the delivery organization.
• Provide daily support of network environment for Projects and Operations; managed by Network Operations Team;
• Perform trouble resolution, providing consistent reports, feedbacks and following correct escalation flow Maintain customers’ networks stable and health;
• Work cross-functionality with Project Management Office, Network Engineering Team to implement new projects on client Data Centers and Buildings;
• Maintain asset database and management tools accurate;
• Maintain documentation up-to-date.
• Deep knowledge on specific client or multiple clients technical environments;
• Detailed understanding on client businesses and operations;
• Deep knowledge on contract network schedules, SLA’s, etc.;
• Primary point of contact for all network related issues involving that client;
• Use/support development of technical guides is being used for that specific client deliverables;
• Ensure client infrastructure is up to date, with all risks identified and work on action plans coordination and implementation;
• Ensure all delivery documents are peer reviewed;
• Take part of Business Requirements meetings, leading technical discussions;
• Take part of Requirements definition approval and sign-off;
• Support lower level Engineers on Technical Project Design creation ;
• Support lower level Engineers on Technical Project Implementation Plan creation;
• Support Overall Technical Delivery for that client;
• Develop for client technically feasible long-term IT strategies and plans for our clients;
• Assess business impact of specific technologies/strategies involving our clients;
• Complex projects delivery;
• Change Management Owner for that client;
• Change Coordinator;
• Change Success Assurance;
• Take part of Lessons Learnt Sessions to failed changes, including RCA and action plan;
• Ensure diagrams are up to date and peer reviewed;
• Provide technical support to LE when supporting SEV 1 incidents;
• Work on Problem Records resolution involving engineering;
• Identify and address technical or operational risks
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Fluent English
• Expert in configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF
• Expert in configuring and troubleshooting L2 technologies and protocols, including STP, MST, LACP and EtherChannel
• Expert in configure and troubleshoot WLAN environment (Wireless Controllers, NACs, Cisco ISE, Microsoft NPS)
• Expert on UC (Unified Communication) with deep knowledge on Cisco Call Manager, Unity, Cisco TMS and Cisco CMS
• Proficient with tools to collect network statistic using protocols (SNMP, NetFlow, CACTI, OpenView)
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Security elements (Firewalls, Web Filters, Identity Servers, IPSs)
• Hands-on experience with enterprise networks Certification CCNP (Collaboration is a plus)
• 3-5 years of experience with networking and infrastructure/troubleshooting
• 3-5 years of experience working with enterprise customers delivering infrastructure projects/operations support
• Solid background in Network delivery infrastructure/Model
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• High commitment to business and personal integrity and professionalism.
• Spanish Language
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in: Computing Sciences, Information System or related areas;
• Network and Network Security Certifications from Cisco, Fortinet and CheckPoint – CCNP at minimum.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.