About the team:
Xandr Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them massively successful, and strategies to help them achieve their goals. This entails architecting solutions, project managing implementation, and technical consulting with customers so that they achieve their objectives and capitalize on the vast new possibilities within our marketplace.
About the job:
- Build a deep expertise in digital media buying on Xandr Programmable Platform and support Xandr's buy sideclients to execute successful buying strategies
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Account Management teams to increase business growth and adoption of the Xandr platform
- Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer-facing assets, and internal resources.
- Thoughtfully and carefully test and recommend new tactics and support implementing them at scale as they are proven
- Consistently monitor and analyze in-flight campaigns to ensure full delivery and performance expectations are met or exceeded
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies, identify new opportunities and provide solutions for client's individual buying strategies-
- Leverage your expertise to improve best practice documentation
Skills & Qualifications:
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to prioritize work based on strategic value, manage multiple projects, and pay strong attention to details
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Portuguese, Spanish would be a plus
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Science, Technology or Engineering field
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in a technical or consultative role
- Knowledge of digital media buying and/or hands-on experience with programmatic buying platforms
- Knowledge of MySQL, SQL, APIs but if you don’t know it, we’ll help you learn it here!
More about you:
- You have experience in a technical or consultative role no more than 2 years
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.