You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Act as L1-L2 Network Support
• Provide daily support of network environment; managed by Network Operations Team;
• Participate in on-call activities and follow escalation process to support 24/7 infrastructure;
• Perform trouble resolution with support from L3 resources;
• Maintain asset database and management tools accurate;
• Maintain documentation up-to-date.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Fluent English
• Knowledgeable in configuring and troubleshooting IP routing/switching technologies and protocols including TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF
• Knowledgeable in configuring and troubleshooting L2 technologies and protocols, including STP, MST, LACP and EtherChannel
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting WLAN environment
• Knowledgeable with tools to collect network statistic using protocols (SNMP, NetFlow, CACTI, OpenView)
• Hands-on experience with enterprise networks Certification CCNA;
• 1-3 years of experience with networking and infrastructure/troubleshooting
• 1-3 years of experience working with enterprise customers delivering infrastructure projects/operations support
• Background in Network delivery infrastructure/Model
• High commitment to business and personal integrity and professionalism.
• Spanish Language
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in: Computing Sciences, Information System or related areas;
Cisco CCNA Certification or higher or equivalent
Speaks English ADVANCED.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.