• Work with an international team of professionals focusing on Windows security
• Administration of AT&T’s SCCM and KMS environment
• Duties include client installation, data collection, script development, packaging and deployment of software, patch installation & remediation
• Participate in SCCM site management and upgrade projects, server lifecycle management
Key competencies and Skills
• Windows Server 2008 and later
• System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Understanding of group policy objects
• Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
• Understanding of networking: IP Addressing, subnets, routing, etc.
• Basic SQL experience
• Powershell scripting experience a plus!
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Ability to understand the technical design/architecture of software applications
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and without supervision
Education and qualifications
• High School Graduate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
• Microsoft certifications desirable
• Fluent English skills (B2 or higher)
Working hours: EMEA working time (approx. 9.00-5.30pm), 1 weekend per month
Salary from 1680 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
Job ID 2141393I Date posted 07/28/2021