About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
AT&T are looking for a Networking technical lead. The role will be supporting the IBM IGA business. Your role will be part of a team building High level network solutions for both data and LAN environments, based upon IBM and IBMs customer needs. The role will be especially suited to persons who already support the IBM/AT&T NMS business.
The role is based upon you having have a broad base of networking knowledge covering, design and networking technologies and architectures.
A comprehensive package of in house training and job shadowing will be given to ensure you are fully engaged into the role and up to speed with the AT&T and NMS contract process, rules, and support engagements.
- Own and develop and deliver High level technical Solutions for our customer IBM under the AT&T NMS project (New Managed Services), Ensure the response is responded to optimizing at a high level the best design and architecture methods and the response is cost effective and accurate and each response is completed in the best time effective manner.
- Responsible for interpreting a customer’s needs and scope and take part in definition/clarification meetings and participate in scope clarification meetings if required.
- Build a high-level design response using a template format, to cover a range of networking offerings covering up to date LAN technologies and services such as switches and switching, routers, firewalls, load balancers, network virtualization the response maybe based upon multi-vendor environment, services and technologies
- Work as and be part of a team of similar peers
- Working Hours: EMEA - Central European Time normal business hours – Monday to Friday (No over time or out of hours working)
- Training: AT&T training opportunities, funding for professional certifications and training - extensive designed PLE customized packages
- Internal training on process and role engagement will be given with assigned mentors either remote on site at a AT&T location
- Salary from 1,767 EUR month
- Cisco Certification: preferred CCNA/CCNP/CCDA
- Proven experience in enterprise network technical solutions design/architecture – Experience with vendors such as – Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, F5, …
- Knowledge of up to the moment networking technology, and services …
- Switching, Routers, Load balancing, Firewalls,
- Advance English skills (verbal and written)
- Capable of managing your own work schedules and working to meet deadlines
- Capable of using your own initiatives to drive for success
- Good customer facing skills
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.