About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
– overall NW responsibility for the client infrastructure with focus on extra revenue generated work (up-sale, NSSRs and projects), project leader shipment, cross organization coordination, multi technology and vendor environment, client facing role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages all key deliverables related to projects and new solutions upon client request (proposals, bill of materials, risk and impact assessment, etc.)
- Ensures right setup of del. model to meet the all contractual KPIs
- Oversees ops. people to deliver the expected and customized network services for LAN, WAN and Sec.
- leads and executes client key projects (migrations, HW refreshes, new implementations, …. )
- knowledge and expertise about the global delivery standards for offices and datacenters (high & low Level designs, deployment plan, etc)
- delivery of complex NW changes as part of a project
- help with critical service outages and escalations to restore services in the shortest possible time
- professional communication and excellent soft-skills
Key Competencies and Skills:
1) 5+ year’s experience in delivering of outsourcing services (Network operations - LAN, WAN and Security)
2) experiences in delivering of none-standard and customized network services
3) experiences to face client and drive challenging discussions (consulting, presentations, up-sales, negotiations, …)
4) strong technical knowledge in wireless, switching/routing, firewalls, load balancers, Bluecoat Proxy, …
5) experience in troubleshooting a broad range of network technologies
6) ability to drive complex network projects across various organizations or multiple teams
7) fluent English
1) Project management experience
2) ITIL expertise : V2 and V3 foundation trainings, ITIL v3 foundation qualification
Education and Qualifications:
Senior skills in LAN & Wireless: ARUBA Switches & Flex Fabrics, CISCO Wireless (controllers, AP, radio planning, prime, Anchor Design …)
Cisco Certification CCNP or equivalent experience
Certifications in FW, LB and Proxy areas (CheckPoint , F5, …)
Salary from 2120 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.