About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Serves as advisor to the sales force, customers and potential customers regarding the resolution of technical, scientific or engineering issues that affect the sales, installation and utilization of organization products and/or services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs modifications and performance enhancement adjustments to AT&T Service components as a result of changes to Omnicom architectural standards as agreed upon through change management or additions and upgrades to the environment identified through capacity planning or problem management processes, review and recommend UAT plans and results;
• Maintains physical and logical configuration network diagrams for AT&T Services to assist Incident and problem isolation efforts;
• Coordinates and reviews all implementation and migration plans and scheduled changes with Omnicom for approval in advance, in accordance with Change Management policies;
Key Competencies and Skills:
•Client Relationship Management-3
•Ignite innovation and change(Non-supv)-2
•Make data-driven decisions-2
•Network and Internet Security-2
•Network Performance Management-2
•Wireless Access Standards/Technologies-1
Education and Qualifications:
• Strong English skills required.
• BS Degree in Engineering/Math/Sciences
• 5-8 years of experience
• Manufacture's Expert level certification
• advantageous: CCIE Router/Switch, Voice or Security, Juniper
• 3-5 years provisioning, billing, ordering, and/or maintenance experience
• 3-5 years service delivery experience across all product lines
• Extensive Customer Care Experience
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Working hours: 9am-5pm US EST with some flexibility, must be able to work night/weekend cuts
Salary from 2160 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.