About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
DescriptionBilling Dispute Specialist is a part of the Billing Dispute Team within the Global Billing Resolution Team (GBRT). In general the mission of the Dispute Specialist is to resolve queries and disputes
related to invoicing and contracting in an accurate and timely manner, establishing and rectifying root cause to prevent recurrence.
- Demonstrates abilities to investigate and resolve billing inquires and billing disputes raised by internal/external customer
- Validates issues, including validation in AT&T billing tools and with interested parties
- Reviews contracts and service guides
- Prepares credits for approval or approves independently based on adjustment amount
- Escalates properly within escalation guidelines in order to achieve resolution
- Performs work under supervision and guidance from CBPM and more experienced levels and within defined SLA’s for quality, response time and productivity
Qualifications- PC literate with experience of a range of software packages (MS Office)
- Good communication skills - ability to interact with internal/external customers and their peers during problem determination process via email and phone
- Ability to pay attention to detail, to make conscious effort to understand causes and to address all identified billing issues
- Problem solver with very good analytical skills, able to spot issues that need to be deeply investigated
- Time management skills – ability to track work independently and in timely manner
- Negotiation skills to ensure customer satisfaction as well as satisfaction of AT&T internal processes and rules
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.