About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Candidate will operate from a Bratislava Centre, MOW Billing Operation department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate end-to-end customer billing processes, including bill verification, contract management, tax rate changes, invoice creation, tracking and delivery, error management, customer/bill investigation, and inquiry disputes.
• Candidate will operate from the Aupark, Bratislava work Centre supporting Finance Billing Operations Department.
• Candidate will perform bill processing, including data entry, bill creation, bill printing, and distribution for Latin America countries in LA Oracle & Canada Integrated Billing System.
• Candidate will run monthly bill processes, which include and not limited to loading of data from outside systems and correcting any errors that arise during the bill processes.
• Candidate will work directly with external vendors supporting paper and electronic invoice distribution,
• Candidate will be involved in process definition, mapping, and documentation
• Candidate will be utilizing documentation in English and even Spanish.
• Candidate will also be required to work on various other projects within Billing Operations, as the business requires.
• Candidate will be required to obtain billing activities/data from various AT&T internal systems
• Daily communication with internal suppliers, sales and service delivery teams
• Active participation on process documentation & process flow creation and training materials preparation
• Quality assurance and bill verification - run reports to validate all billing data are correct
• Process gap analysis and billing process improvements
• Candidate will review and handle customer’s contracts, as well as compare billing information received against the customer’s contract.
• Candidate will work directly with pre-billing partners or contacts and post-billing partners internal to AT&T
• Calculating the charges based on the billing data received and the charge rates/factors in the contracts to derive the one time and monthly charges
• Working with US, Canada, and Latin America teams to address any billing issues
• Document and communicate any contracts and billing information issues to the US, Canada, and Latin America teams
• Delegating work load, communication with management
• Reporting to management, reviewing the billing activities
• Preparing various reports
Key Competencies and Skills:
• English (advanced) is a must; Spanish is helpful but not required.
• Strong Team player, Enthusiastic, and Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent Communication (Written and Verbal) is essential -- English (Advanced) both written and spoken
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Meet and Exceed job objectives and goals
• Critical, Analytical thinking
• Detail oriented and strong aptitude for financial and accounting data
• Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, and ability to work to deadlines
• Flexible and Open
• Knowledge and experts in process mapping, definition, and documentation
• PC literacy (Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point), MS Outlook; SharePoint; Internet
Education and Qualifications:
• University degree (1st or second level)
Location: Bratislava, Einsteinova 24
Contract: Fixed term - MATERNITY BACKFILL
2 days a week US shifts (approx. 12.00pm-20.30pm)
3 days a week EMEA shifts (approx. 9.00am-5.30pm)
Salary from 1210 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.