About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
The incumbent is acting as the subject matter expert (SME) in most of the billing activities. Working closely with the operation leaders, the billing specialist is able to process day to day operation duties independently.
The candidate will operate from Bratislava center, Specialist Billing Operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Bill cycle operation
- Execute billing cycle successfully with the pre-defined processes and DLPs, meeting operational KPI.
- Validate all contractual documents in support of billing to ensure AT&T is fulfilling local government requirement and customer expectation.
- Remove billing related roadblocks in order to implement rates and discounts in compliance with customer contracts.
- Prepare billing supporting document and determine correct financial coding to support day to day operation as necessary.
- In charge of invoice production to ensure invoice are presented to customer timely.
- Interface with counterparts in different functions/regions for process improvement opportunities.
- Provide regular update to Operation Manager on monthly operation status.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Strong Team player, Enthusiastic, and Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent Communication (Written and Verbal) is essential -- English (Advanced) both written and spoken
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Meet and Exceed job objectives and goals
• Self-Starter and able to work independently
• Critical, Analytical thinking
• Detail oriented and strong aptitude for financial and accounting data
• Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, and ability to work to deadlines
• Flexible and Open
• Knowledge and experts in process mapping, definition, and documentation
• Ability to interface with all levels of management
• Time management skills
• Project coordination skills
• PC literacy (Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point), MS Outlook; SharePoint; Internet
Education and Qualifications:
Education: University degree (1st or second level)
• Language requirement: English (advanced) is a must.
• Good knowledge in telecommunication, network services, billing and/or customer service is preferred
Location: Bratislava, Einsteinova 24
Contract: Fixed term - MATERNITY BACKFILL
Working hours: EMEA (approx. 9.00am-5.30pm)
Salary from 1210 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.