About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Roles and Responsibilities
• To act as a customer advocate and the point of contact for all internal and external requirement, inquiry and escalation .
• Engagement with multiple internal and external teams to ensure smooth implementation of customer .
• Single Point of Contact for routine technical activities to ensure smooth coordination between AT&T engineering teams and Customer technical project teams.
• Supporting across Assurance, Delivery and Billing which will include all products and services provided to the customer by AT&T along with Network Integration and 3rd party services .
• Formulate action plan as needed for network availability, service assurance, service reliability, fault management, trouble resolution, customer billing and cost control.
• Provide first hand analysis during a fault condition and to engage appropriate internal and external partners to isolate the trouble within the agreed SLA .
• Update AT&T operational teams with details of network changes to ensure that any genuine fault conditions which occur are quickly established and acted upon.
• Providing Client facing reports which will include analysis and recommendations based on available data/reports such as capacity management, site resiliency , network audit etc.
• Creating and managing Customer specific service guides and service Improvement plans
• Participation/Leadership on Client calls along with regular governance calls and to conduct stewardship meeting with the customer leadership team .
• Ability to perform proactively to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ability to lead corrective action teams ; persuasive and diplomatic Ability to multitask in a complex environment and deliver to timescales Pragmatic, lateral thinking and problem-solving skills • Ability to work in isolation and on own initiative in highly pressured situations
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish ( both speaking and writing ).
• Candidate must be CCNA certified with thorough knowledge of WAN, LAN & Wireless Technologies
• Good understanding of the AT&T Business portfolio and technology which includes SDN/NFV technologies such as Velocloud SD-WAN OTT, Velocloud , Silverpeak etc.
• Must be willing to travel on business requirement and ability to work under pressure and when required outside business hours
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.