About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Working hours: EMEA with expected flexibility outside of core hours when and if needed due to nature of the role.
The role of the Service Manager (Desk Based) within the Global Service Management Organization will provide a consistent interface to our key customers for all elements of the service delivered. This position ensures that AT&T products and services are supported to operational contractual commitments and service level agreements, on behalf of designated global strategic partners.
The selected candidate will establish and maintain strong relationships with designated customers, and AT&T Customer Service functions and will have a significant role to play in delivering overall Customer satisfaction to our strategic accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Frequent communications with the customer and internally
- Business Escalation Point
- Awareness of customers service performance
- Develop and drive service improvement action plans
- Expert knowledge of operational support models in place
- Improving customer’s service experience and contributing to Revenue
- Acceleration by identifying opportunities for redundancy/upgrades and back up services
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- At least 2 years’ of working experience in customer services and or the IT Telco industry
- Good technical awareness or experience is preferred
- Good presentation skills – bringing things ‘to the point’
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative in highly pressured situations
- Pragmatic, lateral thinking and problem solving skill
- Ability to multitask in a complex environment and deliver to timescales
- Team player
- A proactive approach to customer service
- Ability to take ownership
- Proven ability to handle conflict and manage resolution
Education and Qualifications:
Any certification or qualification in support of the competencies above would be an advantage.
Salary from 1470 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.