About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The SM builds and maintains relationships within AT&T and other service provider groups to ensure that people within these groups understand and respond to SM requirements.
- Point of Client escalation
- Point of internal escalation and enquiry
- Supporting across Assurance, Delivery and Billing
- All products and services including NI and 3rd party
- Providing Client facing reports
- Analysis and recommendations based on available data/reports
- Including capacity management, site resiliency
- Creating and managing Service Improvement plans
- Maintaining Customer specific service guides
- Participation/Leadership on Client calls
- Regular monthly/quarterly governance calls/meetings ie. Stewardship
Key Competencies and Skills:
Ability to work under pressure and when required outside business hours.
• Proactive approach to avoid issues and risks.
• Good understanding of the AT&T Business portfolio and technology.
• Familiar with financial terminology, contracts, invoicing, Service Level Agreements?
• Very good interpersonal skills : Empathy ; Respectfulness ; Ability to lead corrective action teams ; persuasive and diplomatic
• Ability to multitask in a complex environment and deliver to timescales.
• Pragmatic, lateral thinking and problem solving skills. Analytical and resourceful.
• Understanding of geographical and cultural, human and business differences.
• Very good presentation skills
• Sufficient seniority to interact at senior levels within an organization
• Ability to work in isolation and on own initiative in highly pressured situations.
• At least 4 years’ experience in a global network service role, of which at least 2 years with a customer facing role.
• Sales- or Project management experience is an additional advantage.
Education and Qualifications:
Any certification or qualification in support of the competencies above would be an advantage
US Working hours
Salary from 2020 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
Recruiter: Katarina Rakova - kr947j
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.