About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Working hours: EMEA hours
An exciting role within the Global Service Management Support team. This team provides critical support to Service Managers and their Clients. Working closely with the Service Management team, they are responsible for owning and completing tasks and work that directly supports the Customer and the services we provide.
For many Clients, Service Management Support has a direct relationship, and will join/lead Customer calls and meetings as required. If you want to closer to how AT&T supports it's Client base, this is a great role to achieve that.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Maintaining and owning key tasks, including but not limited to:
- Reporting - varied in terms of content and format
- Stewardship collation and preparation
- WIP/MACD management including reporting to the Client
- Inventory reporting & analysis
- Capacity Management analysis & reporting
- Planned Maintenance Management
- Client calls
- Internal calls with partners and functions
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- High level of Excel competency
- High level of Powerpoint/PDF competency
- Financial/SLA reporting experience
- Experience with producing reports/analysis for leadership level audience
- Comfortable presenting via video or Audio
- Must be able to multi-task
- Flexible approach to new tasks and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills; positive communication, negotiation skills, interaction skills to deliver positive customer service
- Good technical awareness or experience is preferred
- Pragmatic, lateral thinking and problem solving skills. Flexible, analytical and resourceful.
- At least 2 years’ of working experience
Education and Qualifications:
Any qualification relevant to role described would be taken into consideration.
This is a growing role, with opportunities to expand depending on the successful applicants skill set - we are increasingly looking for people with developer/coding/programming skills to support our push towards best in class reporting and Client Communication packages.
Salary from 1520 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.