About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Working hours: EMEA hours
The successful candidates will be part of the Service Management team within Global Service management organization and will be based in the Aupark Building working closely with the current Service Management team members.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Maintaining and owning key tasks, including but not limited to:
- Data extraction from multiple sources, data analysis and provision of Management and Executive Summaries.
- Develop suite of reports / report automation based on existing manual reporting capability and enhance to provide additional management information
- Automation of the Excel reports/presentations; Maintenance of internal web based tools
- Administration of testing and subsequent implementation of new functions / modules of internal reporting and analyses.
- Native Mobile Application development
Key Competencies and Skills:
- English – upper intermediate – written and spoken
- MS Excel, PHP, MySQL - advanced
- Any other combination of server + database + programming language is welcome
- Ability to multitask in a complex environment and deliver to timescales.
- Good technical awareness or experience is preferred
- Pragmatic, lateral thinking and problem solving skills. Flexible, openminded, analytical and resourceful.
- Ability to work on own initiative and independently
- Power BI experience, Native (IOS, Android) & Hybrid Mobile Application development skills would be of an advantage
Education and Qualifications:
Any qualification relevant to role described would be taken into consideration.
This is a growing role, with opportunities to expand depending on the successful applicants skill set - we are increasingly looking for people with developer/coding/programming skills to support our push towards best in class reporting and Client Communication packages.
Salary from 1520 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.