About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
- High performer, self-motivator, and team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent customer service, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, dependable with strong negotiation skills and ability to multi-task under constrained timelines.
- Configuration knowledge of SNMP parameters for Customer Premise Equipment including Cisco, Juniper, F5, etc.
- 3 – 5 years IT technical staff experience in Network Operations, Network Engineering and or Network Project Management
- Strong working knowledge of large complex IP (MPLS) networks and associated components, e.g. CISCO equipment.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and working knowledge of Windows OS / Unix / Linux systems.
- Develops best practices to ensure an effective workflow in network architecture operations.
- Designs network architecture platforms that are in line with corporate technology principles.
- Establishes organizational regulations for network architecture and promotes regulations throughout the industry.
- Monitor industry trends and directions for network architecture operations and methodologies.
Desirable but not essential:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Management Information Systems or related field.
- ITIL, Six Sigma or industry level Project Management and or technical certifications a plus, e.g. CCNA.
- Previous GCSC experience.
- CISCO Certified Network Professional qualification is a plus.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.