About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Working time: US working hours with some flexibility based on customer set and business needs ( 02:00 - 10:30 pm CET )
- As a Project Implementation Manager (PIM) you will interface and coordinate multiple internal AT&T teams and have a unique opportunity to gain valuable business insight regarding pre-sales and post sales roles, processes and services.
- Also you will get a beneficial insight about all services relevant related to client’s business support segments in direct engagement in related projects
- You will continuously develop leadership skills and technical knowledge relevant to industry market trends, in order to support our clients on the highest professional level.
Project Implementation Manager develops and manages technical networking project plans to completion within time and resource constraints. Analyzes proposed projects, develops project plans and schedules, and identifies and assembles a project team; performs scheduling, tracking, reporting, risk analysis, change management, evaluation and control of projects; establishes and manages critical contractual relationships with customers and/or external vendors. Leads the design, implementation, and production life cycle of networks; may lead and/or manage multiple projects concurrently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Accountable for implementation of WAN for managed client which includes implementing and billing per contract specifications
- Interact with both internal and external AT&T resources to complete provisioning tasks
- Utilize and update management databases in conjunction with the provisioning process
- Ability to discern key aspects of a problem and address them at an early state by determining the best resolution
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining output quality
- The ability to interact on the phone with both internal teams and customer during execution project phase
- Proficient collaboration skills, develops strategic relationships to meet operational goals
- Working schedule is in the U.S. hours with some flexibility based on customer set and business needs
Key Competencies and Skills:
Key competencies and Skills:
- Fluent English language communication skills are required including proficient writing ability
- Flexible, Analytical mind, Independent problem solver, Stress resistant, Team player
- PC literate with experience of a range of software packages
- Awareness of communication technologies and networking technologies
- Applicable knowledge of the Project Management frameworks and best practices
Education and Qualifications:
Any of recognized project management certification can be advantage (PMI/Prince2/ITIL).
Salary from 1290 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.