About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Working time: US working hours with some flexibility based on customer set and business needs ( 02:00 - 10:30 pm EMEA hours )
BS PIM develops and manages complex technical networking project plans to completion within time and resource constraints. Analyzes proposed projects, develops detailed project plans and schedules, and identifies and assembles a project team; performs (either directly or through other project managers) scheduling, tracking, reporting, risk analysis, cost management, variance analysis, change management, evaluation and control of projects; establishes and manages critical contractual relationships with customers and/or external vendors. Leads the design, implementation, and production life cycle of networks (e.g., business case analysis and feasibility analysis); may lead and/or manage multiple interrelated projects concurrently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
PIM manages the implementation of new external clients into AT&T Managed Network Services by establishing initial contact with the client once the service is sold; creating a project schedule to meet contractual requirements & customer needs; compiling the AT&T resources required supporting the project and negotiating implementation schedules with internal and external resources and suppliers.
- Accountable for implementation of WAN for managed client which includes implementing and billing per contract specifications
- Interact with both internal and external AT&T resources to complete provisioning tasks
- Utilize and update management databases in conjunction with the provisioning process
- Ability to discern key aspects of a problem and address them at an early state by determining the best resolution
- Working schedule is in the U.S. hours with some flexibility based on customer set.
- Completion of task include overtime work if necessary on short notice
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining output quality
- The ability to interact on the phone with customers and their peers during the implementation and problem determination process.
- Prior experience interfacing directly with customers is desired.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Flexible, Analytical mind, Problem solver, Stress resistant, Team player
- Fluent English language communication skills are required including proficient writing ability!
- PC literate with experience of a range of software packages.
- Knowledge of communication technologies and networking technologies e.g.
- Knowledge of the Project Management best practices
Education and Qualifications:
- University degree (Master/Bachelor)
- Continuously demonstrates highest performance standards and operational excellence in all areas of business operations
- Shows seniority, knowledge and experience while working on complex assignments effectively, independently and with confidence.
- Proven track in leading complex projects, cost saving and/or process innovation initiatives impacting key business metrics is advantage
- Capable to support multiple clients/services in various countries, reflecting on client’s needs and operational requirements
- Proves excellent collaboration skills, develops positive relationships to meet operational and strategic goals
- Helps others providing expert advice provides guidance and direction when it comes to problem resolution and/or complex operational situations
Salary from 1290 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.