About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
• Development of solutions for the customer IBM accounts in EMEA using existing or best practice templates bearing in mind any cost constraints.
• Definition of Security architecture, technical configuration standards and overall technical management of installations.
• Presales Support, Technical Architecture & Design, Validation, Documentation, Maintenance and Communication of all technical functional elements required to achieve world-class network solutions for AT&T Multi-national Customers.
• Guidance in the delivery of projects in Transition and Transformation to new or existing customers.
• Application of AT&T's Strategic View, SLAs or service standards to all customer networking requirements consistently.
Assess customer business requirements to translate business needs into technical security solutions, applying technology to meet requirements and transform their computing environment.
• Design, develop, document and analyze security architecture of systems, including hardware and software.
• Determine integrated hardware and software architecture for security solutions that meet customer’s performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
• Strategy & Consulting support for security services; Capitalize the knowledge of the customer's network
• Help client to define and plan all major security infrastructure changes in the ATT scope
• Oversight and delivery of integrated security solution,
• Offer further development of customer’s security architecture and identifying new requirements and opportunities
• Ensure and demonstrate compliance with customer security architecture
• IBM and customer presentation and sign-off of security architecture and component solutions
Excellent technical and non-technical skills in the following areas:
a. Proficiency at the techniques that go into the formulation of architectures, including requirements discovery and analysis, application of abstraction, formulation of solution context, solution alternatives identification and assessment, technology selection, and architectural configuration
b. Practical skills and experience with many network application and infrastructure products, technologies, and services
c. Must be able to provide technical leadership for network integration of cross tower and transform high-level security network solutions into detailed implementation designs
d. Must be able to establish, implement, and enforce appropriate standards in the creation and implementation of an enterprise security solution
e. Must be able to demonstrate mastery of written and verbal communication skills which include the ability to stay on subject, leverage the use of good feedback, and use content appropriate for the audience
f. Experiences supporting enterprise customers and their demanding requirements (Focus on DataCenter / SDN Technologies - Cisco routing and switching)
g. The following certifications or comparable skills are required
CCSP / CISSP level
Experience on the following technologies are highly desirable:
• Firewall Technology (e.g. Cisco (PIX, ASA); Checkpoint; Fortigate, Palo Alto)
• Intrusion Detection / Intrusion Prevention
• Content Management
• Proxy / Reverse-Proxy Services (Cisco & Bluecoat)
• IPSEC/VPN solutions
• VMWare / NSX experience
Experience on the following technologies are desirable:
• LoadBalancer (F5 (LTM, GTM, iRules, ASM, …))
• Experience of IBM processes
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.