Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. We’re committed to those who seek to discover the undiscoverable and dare to disrupt the norm. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future – you’ll create it.
As a Principal Data Scientist, you will:
- Translate business problems to insights and codes solutions using the following typical workflow; data extraction, cleansing, feature engineering, exploratory data analysis, model selection/creation, hyper-parameter tuning, model interpretation, model retraining, business process and/or system implementations, high level proof of concept and trials, visualization, deployment to production, post deployment ML ops monitoring/diagnosis/resolutions.
- Develop solutions for customer care which improve first-call-resolution KPIs. Example solutions include conversation intelligence/transcript analysis (supervised & unsupervised, turn-level) to uncover process, tool or skill training insights as well as propensity modeling to support call routing and on-screen agent support.
- The data models created may be used internally and by business units to solve business problems, create income generating models, or to identify improved business processes for cost savings opportunities. Designs, builds, and analyzes large (e.g. 100s of Terabytes or higher as technology advances) and complex data sets from various structured and unstructured sources while thinking strategically about data use and data design.
- Validate proof of concepts in a production environment, protect against selection and/or emergent bias and to allow simultaneous trials without cross-trial interference.
- Organize and communicate insights from analysis of large data sets in an intuitive manner to non-technical business partners.
- Implement AI solutions within the target AI architecture led by the Data Council/Data Review Board.
What you will bring:
- English Full Professional Proficiency
- Education: Preferred Master’s degree from an accredited University in a Quantitative field of study such as Data Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering or Physics.
- Experience: Requires 5-8 years of proven experience in Data Science
We also seek the following:
- Proficient in statistical design of experiments.
- Proficiency in algorithm categories such as Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Optimization Algorithms, Deep Learning, AI-Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Deep Reinforcement Learning, Search Algorithms, AI- Knowledge Graphs.
- Coding proficiency required in at least one data science language (Python, R, Scala, and SQL)
- Expertise with modern ML packages and libraries (SciKitLearn, Pandas, PyTorch, TidyVerse, Tensorflow, Keras, Shiny, and/or AutoML tools).
- Proficiency in cloud AI technologies
Salary for Slovakia: From 3,800 €. The actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, experience and knowledge.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2306676I-3 Date posted 05/09/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events