About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
The US AVPN team is responsible for managing and coordinating the implementation of virtual private network solutions for customers located in United States.
As an Order Creator you will be part of a worldwide project team and manage the implementation of customer solutions.
You will have full accountability and responsibility for the contracted customer site solutions being installed.
Based in Bratislava you will be cooperating closely with international specialists within the company and customers in the US.
You will be responsible for data gathering related to installation of network devices at the new sites planned to be added to customer’s existing network, validation of this data with customers / internal teams, placing order for network devices, access circuits, ports, and virtual circuit.
- English language fluently spoken and written
- Microsoft Word - advanced user
- Microsoft Excel - advanced user
- Microsoft Outlook - advanced user
- Internet (e-mail, www) - advanced user
Additional professional skills:
- Knowledge of networking basics (Network devices, Network protocols, Ethernet transport technology, WAN / LAN, Network topology) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Project management basics is an advantage as well.
1. Advanced communication skills
2. Ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining output quality
3. Strong commitment to process and quality improvement
4. Self-motivated, proactive and willing to take ownership of issues and drive them to timely and successful resolution with a minimum of supervision
5. Good team member, with ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with Managers and senior professionals throughout the world.
6. Detail oriented person with good time management.
7. Good analytical and work skills
Graduate of a secondary high school or university
Mixed US working hours - 14:00 – 22:30 CET and EMEA hours shift 9:00 - 17:30 CET.
Location: Lakeside Park
Salary from 1210 euro brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.