About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Network security solution engineer is a key role in delivery of next-generation network security paired with virtualization solutions to our customers. Main responsibility is to review, discuss and/or propose best solution, paired with highest level of quality.
Strong focus lays on providing expert knowledge on Checkpoint products, paired with other technology vendors as Fortinet, Juniper based on customers solution needs.
Roles and responsibilities
* active support of customer projects, focused on network security solutions
* implementation of complex system changes, which might require impact on service
* co-operation with pre-sales/sales teams on clarifying security requirements and solutions
* responsible for high to low-level integration plans, as well technical deployment of security solutions
* design documentation following internal guidelines
* understanding concept/architecture at least one market leading virtualization systems (VMware preferred, KVM, Xen etc.)
* responsibility for driving resolution of identified problems during change/implementation on NW security devices
* Independent work within our team R&R on multiple projects
* representing high level of knowledge in firewall & security related topics
* Acting as highest level of consulting role in firewall & NW security topics to underlying support teams (L1-L2-L3) in case of P-1 or other major incidents for required technical consultancy
* work times 8/5, occasional work out of business hours and on weekends can be required
Key competencies and Skills
1) Checkpoint Expert
3) Security expertise
Education and qualifications
CCSE / NSE5 level required
Location: Bratislava, Galvaniho
Working hours: EMEA (9am-5.30pm) with flexibility
Salary from 2450 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.