About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• drive alignment in company policies and processes and country labor law
• support all management levels, local and remote in employee cases, employee relations and disputes
• support Works Council and Union negotiations
• contribute to C&B strategies, process alignment and improvement
• driving employee engagement activities and programs
• provide education to managers in HR area
• act as a trusted advisor to business
Key Competencies and Skills:
• Knowledge and exposure to Labour law, handling disciplinary cases, external organizations.
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills. A good command of English and Slovak is a must.
• Exposure to variety of HR functions. Experience in an international organization will be preferred.
• Good expertise in MS Office suite including MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Experience of working in international and cross functional projects is an added advantage.
• Self motivated person who can function with minimal supervision
• Ability to analyze problems and evolve innovative and creative solutions. Familiarity with statistics, presentation skills and modern HR trends and best practices is preferred
Education and Qualifications:
• University education, preferably in HR, Labor Law or Work Psychology
Salary from 1440 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.