About jobs in Slovakia at AT&T
Slovakia holds great appeal; it’s a skilled team and a vibrant economy in the heart of central Europe. Joining AT&T here means solving the business and technology challenges of customers and corporations worldwide. From services that entertain to products that are shaping the future in every industry sector. Together we’re enabling ideas that support growth and human progress. That means you’ll have plenty of inspiration all around you.
The hired candidate would become part of the Complex Billing Project Team within Global Billing Resolution Team (GBRT) in Finance Billing Operations (FBO). Our assignments are driven by complex customer billing issues or internal billing processes generating high amount of billing disputes. The team act as Tier 3 Support for GBRT Organization. The Billing Project Manager manages the assignment work by working with his/her project team, but also performing tasks that are within his/her responsibility remits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Author of project management fit to purpose documentation
• Performs and coordinates the assigned work as per the agreed project scope
• Performs investigation of issues and drive (coordinate) resolution of complex billing inquires and billing disputes raised by internal/external customer
• Performs validation (facts finding) of critical contractual (rates, discounts) and provisioning/ordering information using AT&T billing or partner organization tools and systems
• Maintaining Billing Issue Log, Project Tracker to document issues, roadblocks, resolution steps with respective owners and the resolution status
• Engages cross function teams across AT&T (mainly Sales, Service Management, Finance and Service Delivery) to complete the project work
• Perform Root Cause Analysis of detected billing errors to ensure recurrence of issue is mitigated or removed
• Improves team strategies and innovates Best Practices
Key Competencies and Skills:
• High level of spoken and written English
• PC literacy (Ability to work with data, transform and display data into reasonable and understandable format)
• Time management skills – ability to track work independently and in timely manner
• Ability to communicate on different organizational levels, with different organizational audiences from different parts of the world.
• Product knowledge - thorough understanding of core AT&T products and services offered to external clients
• Process knowledge – thorough understanding of billing and billing dispute processes related to dispute resolution
Education and Qualifications:
• University education or High School education with leaving exam is an advantage, preferably in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Previous experience within GBRT COE is an advantage
• Basic Project Management knowledge and/or Business Analysis Experience is an advantage
Location: Aupark Tower, Einsteinova 24, Bratislava
Contract type: For internal & external hires - Permanent contract
• US time shift, flexible start time from 1PM to 3PM
• Up to 8 EMEA days/month, flexible start time from 8AM to 10AM
Benefit: Taxi on company expenses from 10:30PM (within Bratislava)
Salary from 1600€ brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
Additional compensation for evening and night shifts.
I will never regret my decision to start working in AT&T. It's changed my life.
Higher salary than the average in the region. Good cooperation within team and other teams. Opportunity to grow - you are not stuck in one position if you have the will to go further.
There is a great fluctuation of people in some teams which make it difficult to rely on co-workers. Sometimes it is tough to understand all those English accents from all around the worldCurrent Employee - Lead Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
On top of sickness compensation, you’re covered with a private medical program, plus extensive life and disability insurance.
All our people earn discounts on the latest and greatest AT&T products and services.
Earn extra pay for major life events and our annual team awards.
Team building events
Connect with your coworkers at sports games, cultural events and other outings.
Make your life better and more fun with discounts on select tickets, memberships and more.
Parking right by your office makes travelling to work even easier.
Our award-winning AT&T University can help you learn new skills and grow your career.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.