Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
The Xandr Technical Integrations Solutions Consultant is responsible for managing our partners’ integrations into the Xandr platform. Our third-party partners have complex systems that integrate with Xandr via real-time APIs, ad server log data, and other external data sources. The Technical Integrations Solutions Consultant works collaboratively forming strong partnerships with Sales/Account Management, Engineering, Product, and Services teams to drive the success of our Yield Analytics and TV Marketplace business through technical integrations.
The Integrations Services team is dedicated to earning customer loyalty while building a world-class company together. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team integrates and consults with customers on the Xandr platform, obsesses about making them more efficient and successful, and strategizes to help them surpass their goals. Well managed advertising inventory will fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we deliver by integrating industry best decisioning data into their workstream.
- Consult with external partners' technical teams regarding their integrations
- Manage external partner’s consulting projects on improving integrations with different systems & API’s
- Coordinate with Sales & Account Management and Services functions to ensure the most efficient activation cycle
- Proactively enhance existing integrations, including monitoring and rolling out new features for partners
- Provide training for post-integration Services teams, including troubleshooting partner integrations, discrepancies, reporting, API, or data quality issues
- Design and build custom scripts to automate tasks and processes, both internally and client-facing
- Train partners on how to best leverage Xandr’s technology to grow their business with us during the integration project.
- Excellent client-facing skills and a desire to make clients amazingly successful
- Team player with the ability and confidence to work autonomously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project-management skills, including the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive approach to learning and understanding technically complex systems
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience using query and object-oriented programming languages preferred.
More About You
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
In compliance with Colorado’s “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,” we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Colorado. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Xandr's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $69,000 - $115,000 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Xandr provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Job ID 2141382X Date posted 07/30/2021