Xandr Cares Jobs Jobs
Xandr Cares Jobs
Xandr builds products that empower advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising across display, video, mobile, and native channels. We have developed and launched products for Connected TV/OTT platforms, including broadcaster premium video supply monetization, Apple TV SDKs, Server-Side Video Ad Insertion for TV streaming, and more.
We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer II to help build and grow the technology that drives our TV marketplace products, and to build the future of linear, addressable, and digital advertising. This is a strategically important and exciting area with an opportunity to be on the frontier of innovation in a large and rapidly changing industry.
About the job:
- Collaborate with a team of smart and passionate engineers, designers, and product owners
- Ensure the highest level of engineering best practices in the software you develop
- Foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes strong ownership of what the team builds
- BA/BS Degree and 6+ years of software engineering experience (degree in Computer Science and/or minor in quantitative field preferred)
- Expertise in Java and deep knowledge of the Spring ecosystem of frameworks
- Expertise in JVM memory management
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Experience in search technologies such as Elasticsearch
- Strong experience with distributed caching with Redis
- Deep knowledge of SQL datastores such as MySQL
- Advanced skill in testing with frameworks such as Mockito, Powermock, Rest Assured, Spring Test, and Gatling
More about you:
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.