At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
As a Senior Quality Assurance(QA) Analyst for the Centers team, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing team that is embarking on a multi-year implementation as part of an on-going digital modernization effort. Our vision is to have an industry leading Software Quality framework with an emphasis on automation that enables our delivery teams to provide continuous improvements to our business partners while providing a lens into the day-to-day health of our applications to provide remediation of issues as they occur.
About the Job
Our Centers team is looking for a Sr. QA analyst who is passionate about software Quality Assurance and has the analytical and multi-tasking abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Sr. QA analyst is responsible for the quality of Salesforce and Mulesoft deployments. He/she will help define the test strategy and metrics, develop test plans and coordinate execution to deliver a high-quality service to the organization.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Develop test plans covering functional, integration, regression, performance and UAT aspects for Salesforce & Mulesoft deployments
- Design and develop test automation scripts using Selenium, create test suites, configure & orchestrate test environments/infrastructure and perform test execution including cross device and cross browser testing
- As part of scrum team, prepare test scenarios, test cases, QA stories and acceptance criteria, aligning them with the development stories for the product increment being delivered in the sprint
- Work closely with testing team members, execute test plans, document defects and coordinate with development for resolution
- Document and track test outcomes and progress against targeted plans
- Work with different technical teams such as Development, Operations, & Architecture to discuss test results (both functional and performance) and troubleshoot issues
- Represent the Testing Team in meetings with Business Owners, Tech Managers and other Stakeholders
- Analysis of test results, categorization of defects and assessment of overall product quality -functional and non-functional
- Document and Track test artifacts in appropriate applications – Jira, source-code control (test automation scripts)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Technical Experience on projects involving implementation & support of Salesforce - Core Platform – Sales & Service, Marketing Cloud, and Mulesoft
- 4+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance field with 2+ years in Salesforce and Mulesoft
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming languages, and development experience
- Experience in designing and building test automation scripts using Selenium in a Salesforce environment
- Experience with APIs and API testing tools – Postman, SOAP UI
- Experience with Salesforce development platform
- Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Components, LWC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.