About the Company
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2022, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
Our Retail & Wireless Product Management team is looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about the customer experience and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Product Manager is responsible for reviewing the long-term technological roadmap, ensuring that cross functional product, delivery and business teams are working in concert to deliver business value. The Product Manager has an intimate knowledge of the current state of the business and technology and implements the plan to achieve the desired future state.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Engage with the business team and stakeholder at different levels to understand business needs, analyze, document, evaluate and prioritize the requirements, and make recommendations on the solution and implementation. Deliver the product that meets business requirements, reliability, scalability, and performance goals
- This role will drive alignment to the company’s cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities.
- Work with Agile team and create the scrum team strategy roadmap, develop minimal viable product and Agile features and stories that drive a highly effective and efficient project development and delivery scrum team.
- Launch the vision, product strategy and road map for products and work with key stakeholders in the company to deliver on that vision including sales, partner teams, affiliates and care operations.
- Monitors product for all defined KPIs to ensure best-in-class customer experience
- Drive, develop and maintain numerous project deliverables that support the program, including functional and non-functional specifications
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert in outbound customer communications, consent and privacy management
- Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams and organization
- Data mapping/transformation, solution design, process diagram, acceptance criteria, user acceptance testing and other project artifacts.
- Work effectively with the technical/development team and help them understand the specifications/requirements for technical development, testing and implementation.
- Identify test scenarios and write test scripts and execute testing in support of system and user acceptance testing.
- Partner with various business partners and solution teams to evaluate how to best leverage integration to meet evolving business requirements and information needs.
- Ensure solutions promote simplicity, efficiency, and conform to enterprise and architecture standards and guidelines.
- Provide functional leadership during technology enhancements upgrades/implementations and work successfully as a liaison with various internal business/technical partners.
- Partner with the support organization to provide training, support and technical assistance to operation team and end users.
- Participate in an Agile scrum team, write/enhance/research user stories and be responsible as business lead and central subject matter expert.
- Lead, guide and support team members, and help streamline work processes to improve efficiency and consistency.
- Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
- This role will drive alignment to the company’s cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 10+ years of product owner experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development, web technologies and customer communications such as email, SMS and push notification
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
- Experience in product roadmap assessment and planning.
- Experience in driving and gathering business requirements, assessments, solutioning, especially in the areas of data analysis, data extraction/delivery, source/target transformation/mappings.
- Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading solution design, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
- Experience in business process analysis, data modeling and ability to proactively identify, manage, and correct data quality issues.
- Experience working within scaled agile development team
- Experience with MuleSoft and Salesforce technologies
- Experience and knowledge of APIs, Web Services, SOA, ESB, ETL concepts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
- Technical skills would include; Adobe Analytics, Oracle Marketing Platform (Responsys), Jira, Scaled Agile Framework, full stack web design, application design
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined.
Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Job ID 2213379 Date posted 06/22/2022