At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
AT&T Digital Strategic Platform Product team is looking for a creative and passionate Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with the ability to solve complex problems. This person will be a member of a team working towards building and migrating applications to public cloud.
About the Job
As a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will be part of a team helping AT&T transform and migrate our existing consumer technology platform to a modernized, cloud-native platform hosted in a hybrid/multi-cloud environment.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Contribute to design and implementation of cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized
• Design and develop solutions for Azure migrations and transformation tools
• Migration of existing platforms and applications to Azure
• Automation of cloud-based infrastructure deployments and maintenance
• Build, manage and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
• Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality and performance is achieved. Focus on scalability, security and availability of all infrastructure and processes.
• Identifying and addressing infrastructure deficiencies, availability gaps, and performance bottlenecks
• Serve as escalation for T2-T3 cloud infrastructure support
• Help to determine technical feasibility of solutions for business requirements
• Collaborate with peer organizations, product delivery teams, and support organizations on technical issues and provide guidance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• 8+ years of experience in working in Engineering or Development roles
• 5+ years of experience working core cloud technologies
• 4+ years in depth experience with Azure core cloud technologies in a high traffic production setting
• 3+ years experience in application migrations to cloud using native patterns
• Recognized cloud certification(s) such as Azure Solutions Architect, Azure Security Engineer, Azure Developer, AWS Solution Architect, AWS networking, AWS Security, or other recognized technology certifications in this space
• 4+ years of in-depth experience in core Azure cloud technologies such as: Azure DevOps, VMSS, Vnet, Azure Load balancer, Azure Application gateway, Azure Private Link, Cosmos DB, Azure Monitor/Application Insights, AKS, Azure Cache, Event Hub, Azure Functions
• 3+ years of experience building cloud automation/orchestration solutions with technologies such as: Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, other
• 2+ years designing / implementing highly available cloud/HybridCloud network solutions
• 2+ years of experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, other
• Deep understanding of cloud security experience. Deep understanding of preventative and retrospective controls.
• Deep experience with performance tuning in a cloud environment
• Experience architecting, implementing and managing monitoring solutions for production cloud environments
• 1+ years Mulesoft architecture, development, administration experience
• Knowledge/Experience with core AWS technologies
• Experience with open-source cloud agnostic technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack, Anisible, Terraform
• Knowledge & demonstrated experience in Agile methodologies and practice
• Ability to comfortably lead technical demo
Azure DevOps, VMSS, Vnet, Azure Load balancer, Azure Application gateway, Azure Private Link, Cosmos DB, Azure Monitor/Application Insights, AKS, Azure Cache, Event Hub, Azure Functions AWS EC2, ALB/ELB, RDS, S3, LAMBDA, API Gateway, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, ElastiCache, and EKS, Ansible, Terraform, shell scripting, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux Administration RHEL/Centos/Ubuntu, Kafka, Rabbit, Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, NGINX, Openstack, GIT, Jenkins, Splunk, ELK, Dynatrace, New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus, Mulesoft
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Job ID 2131305 Date posted 06/03/2021