Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
- Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan including new and emerging products, technologies and/or applications.
- Be product owner throughout the life cycle
- Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy, and achieve product performance, revenue, market share/penetration, and profitability objectives
- Identify, monitor and analyze internal (e.g. financials, movement, revenue, cost, sales) and external (e.g., technology, market share, competitive) performance parameters in order to reposition, modify features and identify new uses for the product
- Provide continuing product surveillance and management of established product to attain financial objectives
- Accountable for revenue attainment and profitability and success of product or group of products through development and execution of
- Act as the foremost expert within the product marketing discipline and an acknowledged authority within the organization
- Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Provide readout to leadership level regarding products and plans as assigned.
- Collaborate with other AT&T offer teams to ensure customer experience and business services positions AT&T as the continued leader
- Work with marketing and sales operations teams to develop service delivery and channel enablement plans.
- Develop compelling positioning and value proposition and selling tools
- Market Analysis: assess market and customer dynamics and incorporate into offer development and lifecycle activities.
- Perform competitive analysis to evaluate product capabilities, pricing, promotion, distribution; analyze how these impact market share;
- Recommend and implement changes required to be competitive.
- Rationalize solution offerings by performing map/gap analysis against current offering and market opportunities.
- Establish requirements to effectively manage and track to a plan of record, including total sales, revenue, churn and contribution
- Motivate others to action and provide leadership qualities as needed.
- Foster strong relationships with internal and external resources. Engage with different functional teams and business units (in order to drive business success and optimization.
- Acts as team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals
- Five years product management experience
- Must be comfortable with conveying the value of new and emerging products, technologies or applications to senior level management and across a diverse product team
- Product launch and lifecycle management experience
- Previous experience leading a cross-functional organization in executing projects from ideation to completion
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-growth professional environment
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state ad local laws
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Six or more years product management experience, preferably in consumer new product development
- Product management experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.