About the Company
Join AT&T and reimagine the communications and technologies that connect the world. Our Consumer Technology eXperience team delivers innovative and reliable technology solutions to power differentiated, simplified customer experiences. Bring your bold ideas and fearless risk-taking to redefine connectivity and transform how the world shares stories and experiences that matter. When you step into a career with AT&T, you won’t just imagine the future-you’ll create it.
About the Team
The Consumer Technology eXperience Compliance Team oversees compliance for the broader CTX organization. CTX-Compliance team designs, leads, and implements a digital data compliance and privacy program to meet corporate and regulatory needs, specifically focusing on privacy, accessibility, tag governance. It serves as the interface to the Chief Compliance Office, Legal, Regulatory and Audit partners.
About the Job
This position is responsible for strategic implementation and support of privacy laws and regulations throughout the AT&T-Consumer Technology eXperience organization and establishing privacy by design into digital products and processes. This is a technical environment requiring the ability to incorporate privacy requirements into digital products and services from a technical standpoint. This position will partner closely with developers and delivery teams to successfully oversee privacy obligations. Will also interface directly with the AT&T Chief Privacy Office as needed for alignment on enterprise-wide privacy guidance.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
Translates privacy regulations into technical solutions as needed and leads remediation efforts where necessary. Responsible for supporting and improving the processes and tools for privacy requirements and capable of authoring and delivering privacy training. Provides consultative support to the organization daily.
Supports client organizations by consulting on the design, development, testing, and monitoring of product performance to ensure conformance with privacy laws and requirements. Performs risk assessments and maintenance of documentation related to regulatory compliance and recommends appropriate technical changes. Capable of creating privacy-related processes and documentation that can be used by a wide variety of product teams from best practices and guidelines to detailed functional and technical requirements. Deep technical knowledge and subject matter expert on AT&T technologies and tools. Deep understanding of both federal and state-level privacy regulations, and the ability to catalogue and track changes to the regulatory environment for impacts to the business.
This position will require you to conduct executive-level presentations and partner across multiple organizations in order to complete deliverables. Building relationships and consensus is a critical skill. Must be able to develop standards/KRIs/KPIs and other reporting for the organization and potentially create a dashboard to help communicate results.
- Bachelor's degree required; post-graduate degree preferred.
- IAPP certification is preferred.
- Legal background is a plus.
- Privacy SME on both federal and state-level regulations
- Technical skills and experience with tools used across our organization, including but not limited to: JIRA, QuickBase, Azure Dev Ops, technical understanding of web tags, working knowledge of code development.
- Candidate must understand Agile and how to navigate the process flow of epics, features and user stories.
- Must possess the ability to develop relationships and partner with those internally and externally to our organization.
- Independent thinker and driver; self-starter
- Ability to operate effectively in a very fluid environment.
Our Principal Technology Privacy Analysts earn between $141,300 - $211,900. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected.
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses, and industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!