At AT&T, we bring the world together with technology in ways you never imagined. Whether it’s your next big idea or the newest innovation, we’re looking for people like you to lead the way. Your creative solutions could impact innovations across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
We’re looking for an experienced, professional, and highly motivated software engineer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define and drive the vision and architecture including platform roadmap and technology selection.
- Help to build a new "startup" team with emphasis on culture, technology choice, and product vision.
- Perform technology research to solve concrete problems and define future roadmap.
- Provide leadership across the AT&T architecture community to ensure solutions are built in alignment with platform principles and standards.
- Work with software engineers and other stakeholders (architects, product, business clients) to mentor, assist, build, define and align with business development and deployment needs.
- 10+ years experience of software product development roles including 5+ years' experience working as a Principal Engineer, Senior Architect, or Distinguished Engineer
- 3+ years experience in defining architecture for complex software and communication systems
- Strong understanding and experience in microservices-based architecture, multi-tenant infrastructures, event-driven/reactive programming and service choreography, data management and analysis
- SaaS/PaaS architect experience with strong hands-on knowledge of cloud technologies including Event Grid, Kubernetes, Security, non-functional elements, DBs, etc.
- Familiarity with contemporary open source and cloud ecosystem in general, integration methodologies and implementation
- Experience designing cloud-based microservice architecture
- Experience in server-side development
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent - information technology, management information systems, software engineering or networking (Master's degree – an advantage)
- Experience with open-source projects
- Experience leading digital transformation projects
- Experience in UI technologies, such as React, React Native, Redux, and NodeJS
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies in general and virtualized telecommunication networks
- Familiarity with omnichannel solutions, personalization, campaign management, and content management technologies
- Knowledge of content delivery network
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2132707-3 Date posted 06/16/2021