You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
At AT&T, we push the boundaries of innovation, bringing the world together in unimaginable ways. As technology is further integrated into all aspects of our lives, protecting and securing our data is now more important than ever. Our Software Engineering teams are dedicated to building innovative and secure solutions to protect what’s important to our customers and employees. From enabling better security to designing and implementing process automation, here’s your chance to bring proactive solutions to our rapidly changing industry.
Our Flex Force team at AT&T is the largest and fastest growing organization in Technology Development. We invest in our most valuable resource, our people, to drive mission critical software delivery efforts for our business partners across AT&T. Whether building out our 5G software defined network, transforming an advertising business, analyzing data to predict network performance, improving our world class digital experiences for Mobility, or driving our Entertainment business to an over the top model, AT&T and Flex Force is leading the way.
As a Principal-Software Engineer in Flex Force, you will have the opportunity to move between individual assignments on various scrum teams. You’ll drive results leading application development, test driven development, secure development and operational methodologies related to maintaining the code while using open source tools to deliver solutions via our CI/CD pipeline.
- Lead DevSecOps teams creating innovative software solutions across multiple business units.
- Draw upon your advanced knowledge of multiple technologies and software languages to architect, design, develop and test applications.
- Work directly with project and product owners to demo solutions, gather feedback and make needed adjustments.
- Participate in daily stand-ups to communicate progress.
- Create and implement network solutions using data analytics, automation, and network virtualization.
- Collaborate with multiple teams using Agile Methodology to ensure engineering design projects are implemented as intended and quality issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible for mentoring active TDP participants and other Flex Force Engineers.
Our highly collaborative environment has a focus on helping each other while enabling delivery of high-quality software that transforms product and business success. If you are looking for a team that gives you the support and tools you need to thrive while getting a variety of different experiences then we would love to get to know you!
- Bachelors degree required, Masters Degree preferred, in Computer Science or related technology
- 8+ years coding in Java and/or Python
- 3+ years experience with CI/CD Tools and understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Agile Scrum Methodologies
- 8+ years minimum of software engineering and application development experience
- 3+ years as a Lead Developer
- 5+ years with full stack development and SDLC
- Proficiency with UI frameworks and front-end technologies such as angular and react
- Proficiency in python, node.js, mongo; SQL and noSQL databases
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.