Our Call Center Product Management team is looking for a Salesforce Product Manager who is passionate about the customer experience and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Salesforce Product Manager has an intimate knowledge of the current state of the business and technology roadmaps in order to implement the plan to achieve the desired future state.
About the Job
Experienced Product Manager with an extensive background in delivering scalable and robust enterprise implementation projects to the intended user base. You will be a key contributor on the product team delivering on mission-critical systems implementations and business processes. The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, communication, leadership and technical skills in the area of system/tool enablement and identifying product functionality that would be beneficial to the business.
Candidate should be able to quickly learn the business and platform and be able to deliver the projects in an expedited agile environment. Our ideal candidate would possess the product management and Salesforce technical skills/experience, enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced and high growth environment.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• This role will drive alignment to the company’s cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities and feature sets.
• Work with portfolio and delivery teams to create the enablement strategy roadmap, identify minimal viable product that drive a highly effective and efficient project development and delivery Scrum team.
• Serve as a leader to drive the business thru transformational implementations
• Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams and organization
• Work effectively with the technical/development team and help them understand the needs of the business user communities
• This role will drive alignment to the company’s cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
• 5+ years of product management experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development to be able to translate details to the business user communities
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
• Experience in product roadmap assessment and planning.
• Experience in driving and gathering business requirements, assessments, planning, and enablement
• Experience in working with both the business and technical team, coordinating/leading enablement planning, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
• Experience working within scaled Agile development team
• Experience with Salesforce technologies
• Master’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
• Experience in a Call Center, Retail, or AT&T consumer business operations
• Salesforce certifications
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.