At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2020, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
The Account Management team within AT&T Digital Strategic Platforms Team manages multiple AT&T digital properties for existing Wireless and Broadband customers.
The team that enables these digital properties serves millions of users, provides a best-in-class experience featuring a deep breadth of capabilities and content, and generates considerable revenues for AT&T via plans and feature digital sales.
About the Job
The Digital Account Management team is looking for a Lead Product Manager who is passionate about the customer experience and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Product Manager is responsible for reviewing the long-term technological roadmap, ensuring that cross functional product, delivery and business teams are working in concert to deliver business value. The Product Manager has an intimate knowledge of the current state of the business and technology and implements the plan to achieve the desired future state.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Executes on product plans that grow customer engagement, improve customer experience and drive relevance
• Defines product requirements and business case to prioritize across multiple scrum teams
• Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for Wireless and Broadband products
• Works in an Agile environment to refine business requirements work with architects to define and lay out system interfaces and data flows.
• Monitors product for all defined KPIs to ensure best-in-class customer experience
• Works with business partners to balance business & technical objectives and technology partners to deliver the product that meets reliability, scalability, and performance goals
• Implement best practices in account management, such as Usability and AB testing
• Acts as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across teams
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business/marketing or engineering/computer science, discipline or related field
• 5+ years of experience in product management / development with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development and web technologies
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert consumer insights and performance data into high impact product initiatives
• Experience working within scaled agile development team
• Critical thinking skills that blend ability to be analytical, creative, focused and flexible
• Ability to translate complex ideas into clearly defined product definition and requirements
• Ability to successfully bring new products, platforms, features and business processes to market
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
• Proficient in Adobe Analytics, Jira Align, Scaled Agile Framework
• Master’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.