Corporate Support Jobs
Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
Plans, implements, and leads activities to achieve AT&T’s state legislative, regulatory, and municipal objectives, and directs external affairs activities and community investments in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- In cooperation with the State President, directs state lobbying activities and implements AT&T External Affairs initiatives and community relations positioning to achieve the organization’s legislative, regulatory, and municipal goals.
- Serves as the company’s primary lobbyist in the Massachusetts and Rhode Island state capitols.
- Monitors and analyzes policy and legislative issues related to the company’s interests, and serves as a legislative strategist and advocate.
- Develops strategic relationships with federal, state, and municipal elected officials and staff, as well as third party and community stakeholders. In addition to executive and legislative branch responsibilities, also responsible for municipal government relations support, including permitting and constituency services.
- Collaborates with and supports all AT&T business units to advance and support specific business goals and objectives.
- Directs the selection and implementation of AT&T Foundation grants, contributions, and memberships to advance the company’s objectives.
Education: Bachelors degree required.
Experience: 10 or more years of experience and expertise in state legislative policy and procedure, and political campaigns. Ideal candidate will understand political strategy and be a natural relationship-builder.
Valid drivers license is required.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.