Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
As a direct sales position, this role is an individual contributor and is responsible for generating sales to further penetrate business accounts.
- Create strategy to generate new business customers in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota.
- In partnership with the Business team, identifies sales opportunities, potential leads, and creates and executes strategy for sales leads.
- Initiates customer contacts with existing and prospective customers to further penetrate existing accounts and generate new sales.
- Owns the Mobility account relationship and is responsible for account management and meeting revenue objectives through sales.
- Partner for Small Business teams, Retail managers, and VPGM market.
- Will identify new sales leads, potential business sales, create proposals and oversee subscriber activation.
Duties directly related to making sales includes:
- Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at the customers site.
- Communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc..
- Traveling to and from the customers premise for the purpose of engaging in sales activities.
- Providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales.
- Advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
- Preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sales.
- Researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering; and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
Experience: 3 - 5 Years Sales Experience preferred.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.