With First Responders. For First Responders.
FirstNet brings public safety their own, dedicated nationwide communications platform to help them save lives and protect communities. For AT&T, it’s an opportunity to provide our unmatched network capabilities to help make our communities safer. Now, when disaster strikes, FirstNet can provide open lines of communication to first responders when they need it most.
AT&T is hiring a Mobility Applications Sales Executive 1 for the FirstNet Program
As a Mobility Application Sales Executive 1 you’ll serve as the First Responder solutions provider in territory, demonstrating solution and market knowledge and awareness of public safety customers. You’ll focus on account management, revenue generation and sales of highly complex and technical products, services, applications, and/or solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Design first responder solutions through consultative methods, leveraging the base of value proposition, case studies, workflow analysis, ROI, and Pilot Framework tools.
- Responsible for consulting with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of technical products, services, applications, and solutions.
- Advises customers on suitability of products based on technical needs.
- Collaborate with Account Team Managers and territory leadership to develop strategic territory module plans, optimizing subscriber growth through successful penetration of target accounts.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, for highly complex solutions. Develops strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions.
- Partner and collaborate with sales, marketing, external affairs and other entities to influence decision making processes for public safety solutions.
- Spends some time at the customer premise developing and presenting sales proposals and systems solutions.
What you’ll need:
- 2-5 years of Account Management and/or Sales experience of complex technical application solutions, and wireless services.
- Public Safety /Government sales experience is a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce 360
- Extensive knowledge wireless products and services.
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. We also provide paid-training and the career resources you’ll need to hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll also gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid-time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also provide employee discounts on:
- AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone
- AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2128379 Date posted 05/17/2021