Build a more connected world by transforming the sales experience and helping customers and products unite. Our Sales teams are the foundation of our company – they offer millions of customers access to integrated solutions that drive connectivity.
As a Mobility Account Manager (AM2) on our Global Business Sales team, you’ll focus on supporting and selling customized full-scale business solutions in a defined vertical or territory with a group of Mobility Client Solutions Executives. This role leverages your best sales service techniques, uncover leads and spark innovation in areas like mobility, 5G, IoT, Fleet, cybersecurity, cloud and more. With each deal closed, you’ll support our vision to lead the industry in connectivity, technology, and community.
You’ll build and maintain relationships with customers while also overseeing account planning and strategy and pursing new sales opportunities. You’ll meet with customers engaged in sales activities in person and via phone as well as travel to customer premises and share proposals, presentations, bids, or strategic plans related to proposed sales and solutions. There may be instances where you’ll be tasked with researching and developing customers solutions with external partners as well as designing, engineering, and researching customer business and industry trends.
• This role is focused to support our Fortune 500+ Clients with AT&T Mobility, 5G, IoT, Fleet & Cybersecurity Solutions
• May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e., billing, installation, customer issues)
• Lead contract renewal efforts for assigned accounts, generates contract addendums, and maintains contract expiration inventories
• Present products, services and migrations that can benefit customer needs
• Partner with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, and priorities to deliver valuable solutions
• Develop responses to Request for Proposals
• Own account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives
• Demonstrate sustained record of sales achievement
• Aid in devising direct sales plans/strategies and effectively influences customers to diffuse potential problems.
• Develop strategic initiatives to grow/retain the revenue stream of highly complex accounts/projects
• Work on highly complex projects with considerable latitude.
• Lead with great attitude and support the sales team through coaching or mentoring
Skills and Experience:
• AT&T Mobility Sales / Service Experience
• 6 plus years direct/indirect sales / retail service experience
• Experience working in a team environment to ensure revenue growth and overall account management
• Knowledge of AT&T Mobility products, services and solutions like OPUS, Salesforce/ROME, Premier etc
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
Job ID 2221019-3 Date posted 04/13/2022