This role is great for someone who loves solving complex problems for customers. It's a great opportunity for someone who is motivated to build strong technical skills in a supportive environment while learning the inner workings of the world's largest independent ad tech company.
About the job:
- Deliver post-implementation product support to Xandr customers
- Manage customer support cases daily, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem, resolving the issue and communicating the resolution to the client
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Develop an online knowledge base of known issues/solutions to share with colleagues both locally and overseas
- Provide assistance when needed and share product knowledge with Client Services team members Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Strong organization and process-orientation skills, while also being entrepreneurial
- Able to proactively achieve goals while being an excellent team player
- Must be fluent in English and German
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.