Xandr is seeking a bright, highly motivated and skilled Account Executive to further develop and promote our Buying Platform Xandr Invest in Central Europe. The Account Executive is responsible for building up relationships with potential clients for Xandr – these include agencies, trading desks and direct marketers.
The goal of the role is to connect with a roster of potential clients at all hierarchical levels to help them grow their businesses. The successful candidate will build up a diverse portfolio of clients and close opportunities to drive increased adoption of Xandr Invest to provide growth for clients and Xandr. Both experience in programmatic advertising as well as existing buy-side relationships within the industry are essential to success.
If you are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching, love to constantly challenge yourself in addressing big and systemic problems and believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them, then Xandr might be the right challenge for you!
About the job
- Cultivate and create strong partnerships to represent Xandr’s Buyside activities
- Learn Xandr’s programmatic technology and the ecosystem through internal training programs, leveraging this to serve as the programmatic expert to clients, providing technical/business knowledge and data-driven insights to drive increased Xandr Invest adoption
- Develop and own key business initiatives and play a role in driving adoption of Xandr technologies
- Understand client strategies at the operational level alongside their KPIs, goals and ROAS metrics to identify and close opportunities
- Effectively network with your accounts at all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth
- Become an expert in and actively promote Xandr products to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue
- Drive new customer on-boarding through value selling
- Curate and communicate expertise based on the competitive landscape, best in-house practices and marketable client success stories in an efficient manner
- Communicate client needs to other functional teams and provide input to product teams to help shape our development roadmap
- Relevant experience in the digital sector
- Capable of quickly gaining a deep understanding of technology-enabled advertising solutions
- Experience with building relationships and closing opportunities
- Ability to take responsibility, work under pressure and toward a deadline
- Record of going above and beyond, demonstrated track record for prospecting and exceeding commercial targets
- Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Strong networking ability, ideally existing network at advertising agencies in the DACH region
- Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate within project teams
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and an eye for holistic improvement and new initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Advanced MS Office skills, including strong Power Point skills to put technical arguments in a simplified story
- Fluency in both English and German
Had a fantastic experience at at& for the last 14 years in different roles
Great team of colleagues that I worked with and a lot of different cultures which all worked well together.
Some managers do not know how to be a manager and manage a teamFormer Employee - Senior Specialist Technical Support
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.