AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Utilizes good troubleshooting skills to quickly provide quality solutions for customer issues
• Implement Cisco and Avaya IPT solution as per design from lead and Architects.
• Provide L2 support for day to day operational incidents.
• Perform Cisco/Avaya MACDS with in stipulated time and SLAs.
• Responsible for preparing reports for management and client.
• Responsible for keeping the project SharePoint portal/file share up-to-date
• Provides timely updates to customers/team members
Key Competencies and Skills:
Candidates must meet most of the following criteria:
• Understanding of 24x7 mission critical enterprise applications and the impact of service disruption on a company’s bottom line.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Minimum 4+ years of experience in implementation/support of Cisco/Avaya IPT solution.
• Strong experience handling MACDS in Cisco call manager 8.x to 11.x, voice gateways, Avaya communication server and UCCX.
• Build strong working relationship with Team Technology Lead, Account Support Team representative.
• Strong experience in Avaya will be an added advantage.
Education and Qualifications:
Engineering/ Graduation/ Diploma/Equivalent in Computer Science.
Preferred: CCNA, Avaya or SIP Certification
Preferred: CCNP or Equivalent Additional Information
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.