AT&T was the first to deliver advanced telecommunications and technology services to companies headquartered in India. That means big things for your career. Not only will you join one of the most exciting telecom markets in the world, you’ll bring your technology expertise to local as well as international customers.
DescriptionDevelops and manages complex technical (IT) project plans to completion within time and resource constraints. Analyzes proposed projects, develops detailed project plan schedules and identifies and assembles a project team; performs (either directly or through other project managers) scheduling, tracking, reporting, risk analysis, cost management, variance analysis, change management, evaluation and control of complex technical projects; establishes and manages critical contractual relationships with customers and/or external vendors. Leads the design, implementation and production life cycle (e.g., business case analysis, feasibility analysis, and market research) of technical business initiatives; may lead and/or manage multiple interrelated projects or a family of strategic programs.
QualificationsRequired Skills the candidate must have: (i.e., PMP certified, Microsoft Project, ERate experience, min 5 years Project Management experience; etc.)
• 5-8 years of experience in Project Management
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Ability to effectively manage relationships with cross-functional and cross-organizational partners to drive projects toward completion
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word and other standard office computer applications
• Proficiency in MS Project and knowledge of project schedule development (backward timeline)
• Ability to effectively communicate across functional groups and gain alignment on deliverables and responsibilities
• Knowledge and experience with transition projects associated with deployment of processes, tools and project management components (Day 1 installation and Day 2 operational support)
7. Knowledge of AT&T products and services Desired Skills you would like the candidate to have:
• Project Management Professional Certification Preferred
• Six Sigma Certification preferred
• Five or more years of project management experience in service delivery to external customers.
• Proficiency in MSProject and knowledge of project schedule development
Agile Methodology (SCRUM)-2
•Deliver customer-focused rslt(Non-Sup)-2
•Ignite innovation and change(Non-supv)-1
•Information Technology Trends-1
•IT Project Management-2
•IT Service Level Agreements-1
•Quality Assurance and Testing-1
•Software Development Life Cycle-1
•Software Release Management-1
•Vendor Supplier Evaluations & Cert-1
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.