Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Consult with cross-functional teams on matters relating to security,
compliance, and data protection
• The TS will be responsible to drive ASPR and Data Platform policies with
• The Technical Specialist (TS) with interact with project managers, clients,
business analysts, systems & platform engineers. The candidate may assist
business unit clients’ employees in helping transform their business
requirements into technical requirements.
• Develop and maintain scanning logic on Teradata, Vertica, Hadoop, and DEEP
platforms to identify potential sensitive data on data platforms
• Administers and drives compliance for multiple compliance programs such as
Unix Patching, UAM, Vulnerability Scanning, etc.
• Reviews project compliance checklists to capture new Records Information
metadata, security access roles, etc.
• Good understanding of relational structures, dimensional data modeling,
advanced Structured Query Language (SQL) skills, Data Warehouse, and reporting
techniques. Experience working with the full life cycle development process,
which includes requirements gathering, analysis, design, POC, development, and
• Use of data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical
efficiency and quality
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide
• Typically requires a Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in Statistics, Data Science or Industrial Engineering.
• SQL. Ability to write read modify and execute moderate complexity SQL queries
• Ability to access and analyze data across the Enterprise, including but not limited to data located on platforms like Teradata, Vertica, Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop (Hive). Knowledge of Cloud Data Storage technologies – (Azure, AWS, Snowflake)
• Security background.
• Ability to run/produce reports on different platforms
• Excel. Moderate to advance user
• Windows based environment
• SQL Assistant or similar tool knowledge required.
• Hive QL
• Strong understanding of internal business segment or stakeholders and strong presentation skills including visualizations and storyboard of analysis results via PowerPoint.
• Experience in presentation design, development, delivery, and communication skills to present analytical results and recommendations for action-oriented data driven decisions and associated operational and financial impacts.
Job ID 2048465I Date posted 05/16/2021