• Consult with cross-functional teams on matters relating to security, compliance, and data protection
• The TS will be responsible to drive ASPR and Data Platform policies with application contacts
• The Technical Specialist (TS) with interact with project managers, clients, business analysts, systems & platform engineers. The candidate may assist business unit clients’ employees in helping transform their business requirements into technical requirements.
• Develop and maintain scanning logic on Teradata, Vertica, Hadoop, and DEEP platforms to identify potential sensitive data on data platforms
• Administers and drives compliance for multiple compliance programs such as Unix Patching, UAM, Vulnerability Scanning, etc.
• Reviews project compliance checklists to capture new Records Information metadata, security access roles, etc.
• Good understanding of relational structures, dimensional data modeling, advanced Structured Query Language (SQL) skills, Data Warehouse, and reporting techniques. Experience working with the full life cycle development process, which includes requirements gathering, analysis, design, POC, development, and testing.
• Use of data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Typically requires a Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in Statistics, Data Science or Industrial Engineering.
• SQL. Ability to write read modify and execute moderate complexity SQL queries
• Ability to access and analyze data across the Enterprise, including but not limited to data located on platforms like Teradata, Vertica, Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop (Hive). Knowledge of Cloud Data Storage technologies – (Azure, AWS, Snowflake)
• Security background.
• Ability to run/produce reports on different platforms
• Excel. Moderate to advance user
• Windows based environment
• SQL Assistant or similar tool knowledge required.
• Hive QL
• Strong understanding of internal business segment or stakeholders and strong presentation skills including visualizations and storyboard of analysis results via PowerPoint.
• Experience in presentation design, development, delivery, and communication skills to present analytical results and recommendations for action-oriented data driven decisions and associated operational and financial impacts.
Interesting to work with AT&T which always expected their employees to groom.
You will always get the credit for your work and also will be appreciated. Even in this much of big team you will always be recognisable.
Deadlines they are giving is very short period. So, always need to extend our times in the office and sometimes need to work on holidays.Current Employee - QA Tester
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.